Welcome to our COVID response page. Below you’ll find all the critical information about how M.S. 210Q is changing the way we operate to reduce the risk of COVID infection. We are doing everything we can to make sure staff, students, and families are safe. Please check back regularly, as we will update the information here as conditions change.
If you have any questions about the COVID-19 plan, please contact
Ms. Kathleen O'Farrell:
93-11 101st Ave Queens, NY 11416
*You can also connect with your teachers directly using the Staff Directory.
We have put safety procedures in place to keep our students and staff healthy.
- Masks: Masks are optional in the building.
- Hand washing: Students and staff are expected to wash hands thoroughly before and after eating, after using the bathroom, if exposed to body fluids (like saliva or a sneeze), and at other times necessary throughout the day.
- Illness: Students and staff exhibiting signs of illness or having a fever of greater than 100.0°F must stay home and notify the school.
- Directions for local COVID testing: Please visit the NYS Coronavirus Find a Test Site page to find a test site closest to you.
We are committed to making sure that all students can successfully connect to online learning during their at-home learning days.
- If your student needs a laptop or tablet, please contact the school. Borrowing a device is free!
- If your children experience internet-connectivity issues with their iPads, they can request help through the Technical Support for Families form.
- Borrowed devices should be used for school purposes only and kept in a secure location.
- If you are not able to get internet hooked up in your home, your child's teacher will work with you to provide alternative offline assignments.